Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- CEREC One Visit Crowns , get a dental crown within one visit
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry , providing care from an early age through adulthood
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign (general), an invisible alternative to wire braces
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Laser Treatment
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Periodontal disease is growing at nearly epidemic rates. This painful inflammation of the gums affects nearly 80% of adults in the US. There have been many studies linking periodontal disease to the likelihood of heart disease, kidney failure, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and stroke. Read More...
We will work with an implant specialist to create an implant for a missing single tooth, missing multiple teeth, or replace a removable appliance. Read More...
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers. Read More...
Simple toothaches can often be relieved by rinsing the mouth to clear it of debris and other matter. Sometimes, a toothache can be caused or aggravated by a piece of debris lodged between the tooth and another tooth. Avoid placing an aspirin between your tooth and gum to relieve pain, because the dissolving aspirin can actually harm your gum tissue. Read More...
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.